The finale of the cruise shipwreck story Oppaidius Desert Island! is now available on Steam.
We last wrote an article about Oppaidius Desert Island! during its Kickstarter campaign in May of last year. After successfully raising €11,662 [roughly $14,217.72 USD] of their €4,000 [roughly $4,876.60 USD] goal, we can finally see the conclusion to the dramatic shipwreck story.
Following the previous game, Oppaidius Tropical Cruise!, you hop aboard a cruise ship after your friend Jimmy suddenly gives you a ticket. You were suspicious of things at first, but you changed your tune when you met the famous and beautiful singer Angela. Immediately, you become enamored by her and want to spend more time with her. As luck would have it, you and Angela get shipwrecked on a desert island. You also find Rika, a girl who worked for the cruise liner. Is there anyone else living on this island? What will happen to them and will they be rescued?
The CGs and sprites are animated and there are over two hundred hand-drawn animated frames. To accompany the retro style art, Vittorio Giorgi has gathered a group of known composers and musicians, including Keiji Yamagishi, Masashi Kageyama, and Sizlla Okamura. This lengthy story has over thirty thousand words, multiple endings, and even a mystery girl to meet.
THE EPIC CONCLUSION!
After a dramatic shipwreck, you end up on a island with Angela, an incredible girl! Now you two are stuck together on a desert island! What will happen...?
- Gorgeous art with more than 200 hand-drawn animation frames
- Legendary composer Keiji Yamagishi (Ninja Gaiden, Captain Tsubasa series, Streets Of Rage 4) joins the game with an original track!
- A long story with more than 30k words, spanning different endings!
- Japanese guest musicians! Masashi Kageyama from Gimmick! and Tsuyoshi Kaneko of Yakuza saga and SEGAGAGA fame!
- A new mysterious girl to interact with...?
- Sizlla Okamura, the composer of the NeoGeo cult classic "Viewpoint", produced an exclusive remix track for the game!
- A fun set of Steam achievements to pursue!
- Original music score done with an FM-synth chip (Yamaha YM2151) by Luca Della Regina (Xydonia, Steel Assautl)
- Pixel art backgrounds with native resolutions and color palette from retro-consoles
- No censorships!
- Steam page header image art by Joël Jurion!
You can buy Oppaidius Desert Island! on Steam for $8.99.
For more news on adult games, censorship, and the like, make sure to follow us on Twitter.
If you want to support LewdGamer directly, consider subscribing to us on SubscribeStar.