Master the art of threesomes in HuniePot’s HuniePop 2: Double Date, a dating sim puzzle game available now on multiple storefronts.
HuniePop 2: Double Date takes place a few years after the original game. Thanks to the help of a love fairy named Kyuu, the protagonist has become the most sexually proficient human in the world, having spent intimate moments with models, aliens, and even the goddess of love herself.
This has also made them humanity’s best shot at stopping an oncoming evil: a pair of powerful, ancient beings, who will soon be awakened by their period, at which point they will bring the world to ruin. In order to save the Earth, a hero has to awaken them early and bring them enough pleasure to subdue them into a deep slumber with satisfaction. This will be the protagonist’s biggest challenge yet, especially since they have little experience with threesomes. As such, Kyu takes them to the island of Inna De Poona, where they can practice double dating and get ready to save the world.
Gameplay in HuniePop 2: Double Date follows the original formula of inviting girls to dates, and then playing a match-3 puzzle game to determine how well it went. The sequel expands this concept with additional features, the main one being the need to date girls in pairs. While matching pieces on the board, the player has to swap between their partners, each of whom has their own preferred and disliked pieces, as well as a stamina limit. Matching pieces for a character will tire them out, which may make them unavailable for a while.
Progress on the date is shared between the two girls, so they don’t need to be given equal attention, but if they both end up tired or if the player runs out of moves, the date is considered a failure. As the game progresses, the heroines will open up to the player more and reveal their personal baggage, which introduces new difficulties to the puzzle sections by modifying the behavior of certain tokens or adding new effects to the board.
• A blend of old friends and fresh faces make up a twelve character cast, each with their own unique personality, problems and preferences!
• Double dates encourage you to split your time and attention between two girls with an all new "Stamina" system!
• Revamped gameplay systems create a stronger connection between the "Sim" and "Puzzle" portions of the game!
• Loads of new date gifts to give with a wide variety of strategic effects, and plenty of old ones too!
• A brand new "Baggage" system that introduces new twists and challenges as you progress on your dates!
• Explore the exotic island of Inna De Poona with over twenty touristic tropical locations to visit!
• A sweeping soundtrack inspired by a mix of seaside styles including Hawaiian, Caribbean and classic American surf rock!
• Thousands of lines of fully voice acted dialog with multiple interactions between compatible pairs of girls!
• Unlock new outfits, hairstyles, and sexy CG scenes as you date your way to the top of Mount Nymphojaro!
HuniePop 2: Double Date is now available on Steam, JAST USA, FAKKU, Nutaku, and Humble Bundle for the promotional price of $17.99 until the 15th of February, at which point it will cost $19.99. The title is also available on MangaGamer for $17.95, where it will cost $19.95 after the promotion ends.
A censored version of the game is available on GOG for the promotional price of $17.57, where it will later cost $19.53 at full price. A guide on how to install adult content separately for this version is available on HuniePot’s website.
Keep an eye out for future lewd releases by following us on Twitter.
If you’d like to support LewdGamer directly, consider donating to our SubscribeStar.