Hunt monsters to buy your freedom in StudioS’ Slave Princess Sarah, a Game Boy-styled adventure RPG, now available on Steam.
Developed by StudioS and published by Erog Japan, Slave Princess Sarah is an adventure RPG featuring a retro art style. Players take control of the titular slave princess after her kingdom was destroyed by a demonic army. While both the princess and her sister Mana have since been enslaved, not all hope is lost: Sarah can still buy her freedom, as well as the freedom of her sister if she manages to gather enough money. In order to do so, she will have to embark on a perilous journey, rife with tantalizing danger.
In Slave Princess Sarah, players can freely explore the game’s open world, interacting with NPCs and looking for dungeons to conquer. Sarah can find a collection of weapons and spells to use against her foes, and as she defeats them, she will collect experience points to level up with, allowing her to increase her stats. As the adventure continues, Sarah will be preyed upon by the various people and creatures she encounters, who will attempt to abuse her.
Disaster suddenly strikes the peaceful kingdom of Estasia.
A demonic army’s surprise attack has left it all but destroyed.
Our heroine, princess Sarah, along with her sister Mana were sold into slavery following the assault.
The only way to regain freedom for herself and her sister, is to buy it back for a large sum of gold.
Does Sarah have what it takes to earn the money needed to save her sister and her kingdom?
Sarah's long, strife filled journey has only just begun…
• Kill monsters and complete quests to gain experience and make Sarah Stronger.
• Enjoy a diverse world of open plains, snowy mountains, dry deserts, dark dungeons, and even a battle arena...!
• Overcome giant and powerful bosses to advance through each step of the story.
• Open new paths in the world and enhance Sarah's versatility using a plethora of weapons and items.
• Learn a variety of deadly and useful magical spells.
• 160x144 resolution Dot Matrix 4 gradient monochromatic graphics.
• Lovingly crafted ultra-low bit pixel animations.
• Music and game sounds that are faithful recreations of that handheld sound chip style.
Slave Princess Sarah is now available on Steam for the promotional price of $11.24 until the 18th of December, at which point the game will cost $14.99.
Adult content for Slave Princess Sarah has to be installed separately using a patch available on Eroge Japan’s website.
If you'd like to learn more about Slave Princess Sarah, we've also done a LewdLook on the title's original Japanese release, seen here.
Keep an eye out for future lewd releases by following us on Twitter.
If you’d like to support LewdGamer directly, consider donating to our SubscribeStar.