Having just released Punch Line in addition to other games last week, PQube has released the dark and sexy puzzle game, Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa, on Steam.
Kotodama is a mystery visual novel that’s interspersed with a puzzle game mechanic. Players will be able to, “strip their targets naked to expose the truth behind their lies.” This power was, of course, granted to you by a demon fox. The game promises multiple endings through repeated plays.
• Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters – where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
• Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ – the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked - exposing the truth behind their lies!
• Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
• Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
• Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
• Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is set in a fictionalised depiction of Japan. Fujisawa Academy is a fictional educational institution. The students depicted in Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa are 18 years old. Any names, characters, organizations, locations and events are either imaginary or depicted in a fictionalized manner.
If you want more news from the land of the lewd, keep an eye on our Twitter account.
If you’d like to support LewdGamer directly, consider donating to our Patreon.