Euphemic Translation has released a translation patch for Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl’s Cursed Legend.
Euphemic Translation has been working on a patch for Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl’s Cursed Legend since January 2016. After two years, the complete fan translation patch has been finished.
Bishoujo Mangekyou is a series of visual novels developed by ωstar. A Girl’s Cursed Legend, or Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo, is the first episode of the Bishoujo Mangekyou series. This installment follows Onogami Shigehiko, a teacher at an all-girls school who secretly has a thing for beautiful young girls. To keep his teaching career, he hides his desires behind a serious facade and represses his urges to engage himself with his students. Onogami has been successful in keeping himself in check for a long time. However, that all changes when he meets Kagarino Kirie, a mysterious and beautiful girl capable of pushing him over the edge and into indulgence.
1. Download the patch from the download link and open up the .zip file.
2. Please read the ReadMe .pdf file before carrying on.
3. Drag & drop the new .exe into 美少女万華鏡－１－ and data8.pack into 美少女万華鏡－１－\GameData.
4. Install the font found within the .zip file. (Note: The game does work with practically any font, but only the font in the patch has been properly tested and we've experienced typeset errors with other fonts, so please use pm2fixed)
5. Launch the game through Bishoujo Mangekyou -1- ENG.exe and enjoy yourself!
You can read a post regarding the translation process, made by Arcadeotic, a member of Euphemic Translations, and download the translation patch from wixsite. You can purchase the physical version of Bishoujo Mangakyou: A Girl’s Cursed Legend for ¥2,580 (around $23.08 USD) or the downloadable version for ¥3,024 (around $27.05 USD) on Getchu.