The Bell Chimes for Gold, an otomege with RPG elements, was released on Denpasoft and Steam.
Developed by OTUSUN CLUB, The Bell Chimes for Gold is an otomege where you play as Maria Scissorland, a skilled herbalist. When her mentor, the only guy she has ever had relationship with, dumps her to marry another girl, he gives her a bit of advice, “With your skills in crafting, you can just buy any man you want.” With those words stuck in her mind, Maria comes up with an idea. She will earn enough money from her craft to marry a guy. All she has to do is get money, find a man, and hopefully fall in love.
In The Bell Chimes for Gold, not only do you woo eligible middle-aged men, but you also explore dungeons, collect materials, and craft items that can be used in battle or sold in your shop. Save up money to invest in your favorite groom to unlock special scenes.
- Woo the hearts of 5 potential middle-aged grooms with tough and unique personalities.
- Explore through different dungeons such as forests and mines to collect materials.
- Make useful items in battle with Maria's Herbalism skill or you can sell them for money to add to your funds.
- Contribute to your favorite character with your hard earnings to unlocks special scenes.
- Enjoy your favorite love interest speaking to you in full Japanese voice-over.
- Replay through your favorite scenes with the Memories section.
- Switch between English and Japanese languages in-game.