Cherry Kiss Games is looking to raise $10,000 CAD ($8,093 USD) to fund the English release of Tsundere Idol: My Personal M-Pet. The campaign is now live on Kickstarter.
Hot off the heels of releasing Wild Romance: Mofu Mofu Edition , Cherry Kiss has been working on another project, Tsundere Idol: My Personal M-Pet. This is another nukige from the library of Norn/Miel. If you’re a fan of idols, S&M, or pet play, you might want to read ahead.
Follow the story of Kota, a mild-mannered student in Japan who is a fan of the up and coming Idol sensation Rui Kurumizaka. Wouldn't you know it she happens to attend the same university as him and is in one of his classes!
Too shy to approach the cool and popular Rui, Kota is happy just to be in the same classroom as her. Then one day an accident occurs and the contents of Rui's bag spill out on the floor revealing an S&M magazine! Our hero steps up and claims ownership in order to save the true owner the embarrassment of owning up to possessing such salacious literature. And thus begins an unexpected and unusual affair.
Join Kota and Rui as they explore the world of depravity as Master and Pet~
- Tsundere Idol: My Personal M-Pet is a Nukige (A visual novel with a strong focus on adult content) while there is a story that shows the blossoming of Kota and Rui's relationship the bulk of the writing is in the adult scenes.
- We are simultaneously developing the Android and PC versions and aim to make sure both versions are equivalent in terms of content.
- There are 14 adult scenes that explore different aspects of S&M, and pet play so there is something for everyone!
- All of Rui's lines are fully voiced in Japanese, it would take over 3 and a half hours to listen to all her voice lines in their entirety!
- With over 130,000 Japanese characters the characters have plenty to say to keep you entertained.
- When we first released Wild Romance we did not include a Gallery in the launch version, after the fans expressed interest in having one we added it in. Players can expect Tsundere Idol to have a Gallery day 1!
As with all Kickstarter projects, the Tsundere Idol campaign comes with some rewards for backers. Backers can pledge to get their name in the credits, copies of the game, concept art, and even a signed poster.
To comply with Norn/Miel's wishes, Tsundere Idol will retain the mosaic censoring found in the original version of the game. This is not to say that this title will be an English carbon copy of the original. Cherry Kiss added some additional features and improvements to enhance the experience. There’s now an option for 16:9 and original resolutions for the CGs. Also, the publisher added facial animations to enhance the normally static sprites. Additionally, the Steam version will now feature achievements. The Android version has also received a UI overhaul to make it more touch friendly.
Cherry Kiss has made some other tweaks and improvements to the English version of Tsundere Idol. To get an idea of the quality of the final product, a demo containing the first scene has been prepared for all who are interested. The demo and more can be found on the campaign page.
Once the game is complete, it's planned for release on Steam and the Amazon Appstore. As of this time, Cherry Kiss is still looking into other platforms for distribution of the uncensored version, since the Steam version will require a patch to unlock the adult content. You can head over to the Kickstarter page to read more. Further information can be found on Cherry Kiss's blog and Discord.
You could also donate to our Patreon, which helps support us and the content we bring you.