The Kickstarter for Carrot Cafe, an animated visual novel, is ending on November 17th. The base funding goal has been reached, but none of the stretch goals have been met.
Soot Face’s Carrot Cafe Kickstarter is ending soon. Their goal of $5,128 has been met and, as of this writing, they’ve raised $10,180.
In Carrot Cafe, you play as Satoshi Aoyama, a high school grad whose mom decided to take a vacation and leave him to manage the Carrot Cafe and its waitresses. As he works there, he learns about the cafe’s secret side and that his job is not only to manage the waitresses but train them to serve their customers sexually.
Here are the game features and characters:
- Training the Trainer! The maids need to be trained to satisfy the needs of the customers. But to be able to do that, you’ll need to find out how to do it right first.
- Non-Linear! The game will be heavily influenced by the choices you make. Your relationship with your maids and every circumstances depends on it.
- Fully Animated! All characters inside the game won’t be static images. Unlike the usual VNs, every character in Carrot Cafe wil be fully animated. That way you can realy feel all the emotions that can’t be described by words alone and that they’re alive.
- Cinematics! Characters aren’t the only ones getting animated, all the cutscenes as well.
- Multiple Locations! You will also be able to bring someone to different places. All locations will have different ways to interact with.
- Gallery! Here, you’ll be able to view all the scenes that you have unlocked.
- Gameception! A lot of mini-games will be included.
- Interaction! (Almost) everyone will be woo-hoo-able (even NPCs) if you hit the right spots!---
Carrot Cafe still has three stretch goals to reach. If the $15,000 goal is reached, Soot Face will hire professional composers to create music for the game. If $25,000 is earned, voice actors will be hired to make the game more immersive. Finally, if $45,000 is reached, Soot Face will make an expansion of the game. This expansion would be available to backers for free.
Carrot Cafe will be available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. If you are interested in backing the game, you can check out Soot Face’s Kickstarter page for more details. You can also play the demo on itch.io.