Developer Studio Pieplus has released their yaoi mystery visual novel, Beyond Eden, on Steam.
Last week, Studio Pieplus released their boy’s love visual novel, Beyond Eden, on Steam. This romantic yaoi title, set in the Victorian era, lets players pursue six possible romantic interests while working towards one of 17 possible endings.
Players can work to destroy an aristocratic family while also trying to find the truth behind a mysterious incident which happened over a decade ago. If solving mysteries isn’t your thing, Beyond Eden contains more than 20 erotic events for your viewing pleasure. These scenes appear to be available in-game without an additional patch, as there is no information stating otherwise.
It is the late Victorian era, a time of drastic social upheaval and shifting values.
Yet everything seemingly remains routine and unchanged in ‘Ashgrove Park,’ a stately mansion surrounded by a vast forest.
But then a man arrives to disturb its tranquility—a man who spent his boyhood at the estate has now returned after 10 years.
The Baron Edenic—the master of the house—and his four sons, the doctor, and the servants greet him with wariness, joy, or unfamiliarity.
A story of discord and destruction between and the people of the mansion and a man who hides his thirst for revenge beneath a calm demeanor.
Does the fall await beyond Eden?
-A romance game featuring same-sex relationships between men. More than 20 in-game events with sexual content. (Note: Does not include sexual depictions of women or minors.)
– 6 romantic interests of various age, personality, and physique: the austere eldest son and heir apparent, the cold and silent second son, the pure and innocent youngest son, the kindly family doctor, the impeccably polite butler, and the society favorite friend.
– Individual stories for all romantic interests.
– 17 totally different endings.
– Interactive options such as searching rooms available during major in-game events.
– More than 70 elaborately illustrated event graphics. (excluding facial expression/pose variations)
– Beautiful original score in tune with the period drama. Over 30 tracks.
– 15~25 hours of gameplay.
Regarding in-game voices
– Beyond Eden provides voices by Korean professional voice actors during major in-game events.
If you purchase Beyond Eden from Steam by October 13th, you can get your yaoi fix for $31.49 with the 10% launch discount. The price will return to $34.99 after this point. Beyond Eden is currently only available for Windows platforms. More information about the game, including a free demo, can be found on the developer’s official website.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us in growing bigger, consider donating to our Patreon.