Developer Marvelous has announced that Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- will be released on the Steam gaming platform this Summer.
Marvelous announced recently that their hack-and-slash yuri title Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- will be released for PC on Steam sometime this Summer. For those of you unfamiliar with the title, Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- was originally released for the PlayStation Vita last year and features plenty of yuri fanservice, girls turning into weapons, clothing destruction, and hack-and-slash gameplay brought to you by the masterminds behind the Senran Kagura series. For those of you itching to find out more details about the game, you can check out our previous extensive coverage of the title.
The PC port will feature fully remastered 1080p visuals and all of the usual Steam goodies — such as achievements and trading cards. In addition to this, all of the game’s DLC previously released on for the PS Vita will be released alongside the game, which you can grab either in a launch bundle or as individual DLC.
For your reading pleasure, below you will find a trailer, synopsis, and sample images from the title:
In VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- a mysterious virus known as the A-Virus infects young women, transforming them into weapons known as ‘Extars’ or those that control ‘Extars’,’Liberators’ – however, the voluptuous Valkyries are infected with a unique strain, the VR-Virus allowing them to take on either role at will.
Proving incredibly difficult to cure, they are sent to the sun-soaked Bhikkhuni Island for quarantine where a treatment is put into place – by having the Valkyries engage in combat against one another, it can strengthen both mind and body to allow them greater control of the Virus.
Who runs the island? What is the secret of the Virus? Will you choose Order or Chaos? This and more will be answered throughout your time with VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-.
Key Features of VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-:
- – Fully remastered in 1080p, 60FPS with native support for even higher resolutions!
- – Choose between 7 unique playable characters to learn and master, each with their own play style!
- – Tackle your way through 24 Story Missions and crank up the difficulty or change your character for even more replayability!
- – Engage in fast-paced arena based online multiplayer with up to four players!
- – Full-featured dressing room for deep customisation of all playable characters – from hair to accessories, clothing and more!
- – Support for both Steam cloud saving, achievements, and exclusive trading cards, plus backgrounds, emoticons and badges to unlock!
Currently there is no mention of a specific release date beyond the slated Summer release.
We will keep you up to date on any answers or breaking developments we come across.