The ecchi dating sim To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess based on the popular manga and anime series To Love-Ru Darkness has had its limited edition merchandise revealed.
With the Japanese PlayStation Vita release of To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess set for the 5th of November, the game’s developer Furyu decided to reveal (via Gamer) the title’s limited edition bonus items and DLC features.
Starting off the broad list of pervy items is a blanket featuring Mea and Momo. The sexy blanket is 1200 mm long and 1000 mm wide and will surely give a lot of To Love-Ru fans a good night’s sleep, or at least a hefty erection. You can view its design below.
Second on the list is a special DLC code that will give player’s the ability to view heroines in their underwear in-game. How the aptly named “see-through goggles-kun” feature works is demonstrated in the screenshots just below this paragraph.
The last two limited edition features will also include jacket redesigns for each of the eleven romanceable heroines and a package of limited original illustrations.
Unique store-specific items have also been prepared by the various retailers listed below.
- Lala art mini clear file/folder
2.To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess x -Idol Revolution– collaboration limited edition Amazon SR-ranked card.
- Konjiki no Yami and Kurosaki Mea tapestry.
- To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess x -Idol Revolution– collaboration limited edition sofmap SR-ranked card.
- Momo larger sized clear file/folder
- To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess x -Idol Revolution– collaboration limited edition Geo-online SR-ranked card.
- Kotegawa Yui tapestry
- To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess x -Idol Revolution- collaboration limited edition WonderGOO SR-ranked card.
- Sairenji Haruna tapestry
- To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess x -Idol Revolution- collaboration limited edition Animate SR-ranked card.
The art on the SR-ranked cards will be the same as the store specific item. Additionally, if you decide to pre-order at any of the retailers listed above, you will get a DLC code that will include Haruna and Celine’s in-game menu navigation voices.
We also have some good news for all of our readers that would like to pre-order the game while avoiding going through all the hoops of importing it. AmiAmi has made the pre-order for the regular (store price 6,310 yen) and limited (store price 8,060 yen) versions of the game available at their store. AmiAmi’s limited version pre-order features the Momo and Mea blanket, the see-through goggles, the eleven heroine jacket redesigns and the package of original illustrations.
To find out more about the upcoming To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness True Princess be sure to read our previous detailed coverage.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.