Inti Creates has officially confirmed that Gal Gun: Double Peace, the sequel to the ecchi shooter GalGun, is getting a European and North American release in 2016.
Way back in August of last year, after tremendous fan response, Inti Creates has confirmed that they will be bringing Gal Gun: Double Peace, the perverted on-rails shooter over to the West and that they are also looking for a publisher that will meet their needs. Now, the long wait is finally over as Inti Creates has officially confirmed on their English language website they will be teaming up with publisher PQube to bring the game to fans in the NA and EU regions. Their full press release can be found below.
After the overwhelmingly positive response we got back in August when I casually asked if you folks outside of Japan would be interested in seeing Gal*Gun localized one day, I am extremely happy to report that it is now officially 100% a reality! Ladies and gentlemen, we have our publisher! Check out the official press release below! 😀
To say ‘by popular demand’ would be a MASSIVE understatement! PQube and Inti Creates are not just pleased, but ECSTATIC to announce that hyper-moé shooter Gal*Gun: Double Peace will be assaulting your senses on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in both Europe and North America in 2016.
When Hodai, the portrait of an uninteresting normal student, is shot by a cupid angel named Ekoro, he becomes immensely popular – in the blink of an eye every girl at the academy becomes insanely hot for him.
But being irresistible to the ladies is hardly a dream come true. Every love letter, shout of adulation or advancing kisses will drain his energy. He has to stay strong – because if Hodai doesn’t find his one true love by the end of the day, he will become cursed and destined to be forever alone.
Fend off the other girls by using Hodai’s ‘pheromone shot’, a power granted to him by Ekoro that sends the advancing hordes of girls into fits of ecstasy! Only by keeping them at bay can he find his true love and confess to her.
Brace yourselves, people! Soon you will feel the true power of Gal*Gun! ^_^
Game modes and features:
- Gorgeous anime-styled rail-shooter action. Use your targeting cursor to fend off the advancing girls!
- Story Mode: Play through the story and see if you can successfully confess your feelings to the girl of your dreams.
- Score Attack: Play specific levels to achieve the highest scores.
- Collection: Take a look at your achievements, image gallery and information on all the lovely ladies at the Academy!
- Choose your own love interest. Your choices will change the story and the path you take throughout the game.
- Doki-Doki Mode: This is for when it’s time to break out the big guns! Turn the girls’ happiness up to 11 with this heart-throbbing technique as you aim for the coveted ‘Double Peace’ result! Their outpouring of love even has a ‘bomb’ effect which clears the screen of oncoming girls!
- Closet: Change what the girls are wearing in-game. Different outfits and costumes can be applied to various characters as you see fit. New costume DLC can be also be purchased.
- There are 450 underwear designs to discover!
Gal*Gun: Double Peace is set to shoot its way into everyone‘s hearts in 2016 on Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita.
The United Kingdom-based retailer Rice Digital is already offering physical pre-order copies of Gal Gun: Double Peace for the PlayStation 4 (£44.99/$67.49) and PlayStation Vita (£29.99/$44.99). Be sure to grab them while they still hot and clothed!
We’ve covered Inti Creates’ Gal Gun: Double Peace extensively in the past, so be sure to check out our previous articles to learn more about the game itself if you aren’t yet acquainted with the series.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.