Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory—an action role-playing game developed by Compile Heart in collaboration with Indie soft appears to have expanded its demographic to a larger audience. This title from the year 2012 is the third installation of the series, and the developers don’t seem inclined in stopping anytime soon. It’s release to handheld platforms appear imminent and owners of PlayStation Vita’s can look hopefully at its upcoming release in the summer. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth3: V Generation will be the name this fourth installation goes by, but one should not mistake this port as a brand new game, since huge similarities between both games still persist. Some might decide to call this game a “glorified port” that attempts to widen its reach to a bigger audience, however some added story elements alongside the iteration of dual audio do offer additional experiences, with some Japanese audio available as free DLC.
A small rundown of several key features that will be included has been published and needs to be addressed:
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth3: V Generation will be released in Europe and North America in retail and digital platforms. We will keep you notified of any more news on this topic, when more news becomes available. Follow Lewdgamer on Twitter for more news and updates.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.