The public version of Fenoxo’s erotic sci-fi text adventure game, Trials in Tainted Space, has received a new public update, bringing the game to version 0.7.34.
Trials in Tainted Space, Fenoxo’s browser-based, erotic sci-fi adventure, is back with another update. The newest public version, labeled as 0.7.34, once again adds new scenes, items and several fixes to the kinky text-based space RPG adventure.
The full changelog, as posted on Fenoxo’s official blog, can be read below:
- New Busts: Goo Knight win variants
- New Item: Pickmentation (allows selecting skin color). It’s quite expensive, as one would expect.
- “Vava Groom” (new encounter on Uveto) implementation.
- New shower option.
- More Foxfire colors.
- Some tweaks for the “exhibition gains/losses over time” subsystem.
- Adjustments to level up notices.
- “More Vending Machines.”
New Since Last Public Release:
- New Quest: Plantation Quest on Mhen’ga. (Be relatively high level, do all the talk topics, then wait a day or two for an email.) Includes something like 5 new fights, two new items, and a potential pile of money.
- New Busts: Kane, Quinn, Mabbs, Estraffe, Sylvie, Nessa, Dr. Lessau, Carver, Psychic Egg, Kat, Kaede, and Pippa.
- New Items: Laquine Ears, Sweat Treat, Muffstick, FizzyFix, Strawberry Shortcake, Holstaria, Lupinoland, and Lemon Loftcake
- New character on Canadia Station: Mabbs. She’s a drug-dealing rodenian. She’s also immune to Cap’n Steele’s wiles.
- Rodenian Codex entry added.
- New Beth’s expansion for working there.
- Two new NPCs on Uveto.
- Bubble Buddy Bubbles can now be drank for certain PCs.
- Various fixes and tweaks.
- Jacques00 did most of the work to be honest…
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.