Posted by: 44KPanda 17 March 2017
Senran Kagura Estival Versus is now on Steam, alongside the coveted Ikki Tousen DLC, which is also available for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
XSEED and Marvelous Entertainment have released the long awaited Senran Kagura Estival Versus onto Steam today. Along with the game’s release, they will also be releasing the equally anticipated DLC, which features characters from Ikki Tousen. This DLC will simultaneously be made available to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita owners.
ABOUT THIS GAME
The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and so it is with the lives of young shinobi. Death comes swiftly — for the lucky ones — and for those still living, grief is a constant companion. Ryōbi and Ryōna, two shinobi sisters of the Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy elite, know that truth all too well, and they mourn their beloved elder sister every day.
But when a mystical phenomenon appears, drawing the shinobi world’s finest young ladies into a parallel dimension, everything they know about life and death turns upside down. Taken to a strange world resembling a warm summer island, the girls find themselves face to face with their departed loved ones.
The island’s mysterious mistresses challenge the girls, who hail from four different rival schools, to a contest of strength and wits. The winning school, so they promise, will not only learn the highest secrets of shinobi lore, but will also have the honor of laying their loved ones’ souls to rest.
The buxom beauties prepare for a new kind of battle, facing not only their rivals, but questions galore. Can the islands’ hosts be trusted? Will the other schools play fair, team up, or cheat? Will there be time to enjoy the beach before the fighting starts? Will anyone manage to keep their clothes intact? And…if they do win, can they bear to part from their loved ones a second time? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The high-flying, high-bouncing ninja girls of SENRAN KAGURA return, this time with more moves, more playable characters, more story and attitude, and more destruction online with matches that can support up to 10 players. All the previous shinobi girls return with a host of upgraded moves to master, and new playable characters offer more challenges to conquer, along with a story that’s equal parts sexy and shocking, serious and scandalous, busty and brawling.
- KEY FEATURESA Little More Violent, a Little More Sexy and a Ton More Fun
- The series’ busty ninja girls take to the beach, flying high in bouncy battles with more outrageous moves than ever before.
- Biggest Roster in Series History
- With over 25 playable characters, each with her own style, technique and role in the story, there’s a shinobi to fit any taste and preference.
- Enhanced Production Values Bring the Story to Life
- Dynamic camera angles, expressive animations and full anime cutscenes deliver a storytelling experience unlike any other in the series.
- All-New Multiplayer Battle Royales
- Up to 10 players can enter free-for-alls and team battles in a variety of events, from the traditional deathmatch to the less-traditional “Understorm” and “Capture the Bra.”
The PC version will be unrated, unlike the M rating granted to the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 releases. Despite this, there have been no claims made regarding additional content. You can grab Senran Kagura Estival Versus and the Ikki Tousen DLC on Steam for the respective prices of $39.99 (discounted to $35.99 as of this writing) and $8.99. For console owners, the DLC should now be available on the PlayStation Store for the same price.
Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr so that you never miss any lewd gaming news.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.