ChronoClock is the first title set to be released after the Sekai Project/Nutaku partnership. It will be available at the end of this month.
Nutaku had announced a partnership with Sekai Project back in September. With their newly announced partnership, we will now see the adult versions of Sekai Project’s games, which are published through Denpasoft Studios, released on the Nutaku store. The first title set to launch through this partnership is the crowdfunded visual novel, ChronoClock.
We wrote a piece on ChronoClock’s Kickstarter back in August, and now it has a set release date. On February 28th, ChonoClock will be available for purchase on Nutaku for $40. Read on below for an overview of the game and its features, as well as a video of the game’s opening.
In ChronoClock, players take on the role of Rei Sawatari, who recently inherited one very important item from his grandfather, a pocket watch. A mysterious power lurks within that pocket watch. ‘The power to go back in time five minutes.’
Choose Rei’s fate by making decisions about love, on his behalf, resulting in multiple alternate endings. Featuring stunning Japanese-style imagery and mature scenes, the fate of the protagonist is entirely dependent on interactions with the novel’s enchanting heroines. This downloadable visual novel will be available for purchase on February 28th on www.nutaku.net, which contains subject matter suitable for mature audiences.
- Single-player school rom-com allows players to choose the actions of the protagonist resulting in various romantic outcomes
- Indulge in fun adventures, time travel, high stakes drama, and maybe even find a girlfriend
- Stunning Japanese illustrations to captivate players
- Engaging plot with up to 30 hours of entertainment and multiple routes ensuring replayability
- Full Japanese voice acting by star studded Japanese voice cast.
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 720
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
If you enjoyed this article and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon so we can continue to bring you great content.