Degica Games has announced a Western release for Unknown Games’ fighting game Koihime Enbu.
At PAX East Degica Games announced that the fighting game Koihime Enbu would be hitting the Western market via Steam. Originally released for PS3/PS4 in September 2015, the all-female beat-em-up game is a spin-off of the popular eroge visual novel Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~, also known as Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~ in English. For those unfamiliar with Koihime Musou, the franchise series is a retelling of the famous Romance of the Three Kingdoms story, in which all of the men have been genderbent into sexy women. The game features 13 main characters, and seven assist characters, and include several fan favorites such as Kan’u, Chouhi, Bachou, and Sousou.
For your reading pleasure, below is a short synopsis of the game features, some screenshots, a trailer from the console version and of the PAX East demo, and more information on the game and the visual novel it spawned from.
- Play as 13 different characters and 7 “assist” characters to create a huge variety of strategies!
- Old school footsies-based 2D fighting game!
- Explore the Fatal Counter system which gives moves different properties that make comboing easier, and longer!
- Utilise the Tactics Meter with special moves, ex special moves, super moves, and ultimate moves!
- Save your best bouts for later, or learn from your previous battles with Replay Mode!
- Ascend the online rankings by battling in ranked matchmaking, keep it closer to home and play with your friends in local versus mode!
Koihime Enbu is slated for release sometime in May 2016. You can check out the Steam page for the game here. If you’re interested in learning more about the Koihime Musou universe, the original visual novel, which features a plethora of women to enjoy some sexy time with, and a pretty fun battle system, can be purchased from MangaGamer here for $44.95.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.