The first wave of eroticised Street Fighter V mods for the PC is already upon us. This time, it’s Laura who received fashionable derrière treatment from a dedicated modder.
The first erotic lewd mod for Street Fighter V came in the form of a restoration mod for R. Mika’s glorious behind. This time around, Brazilian beauty Street Fighter V newcomer Laura has gotten some well-deserved booty attention from a modder going by xHECZx. The default SF V outfit for Laura has very distinct color patches right where her plump buttocks are supposed to be. xHECZx, in a very crafty manner, has replaced that part of the model’s texture with patches resembling Laura’s normal bare skin. You can see how that worked out in the screenshots below.
Getting the booty mod to function takes a bit of work, but luckily for all of you hometown fanatics, we’ve written up an easy-to-follow instructional 10-step manual.
- Download the QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter and the script to extract Street Fighter V .pak files.
- Run quickbms.exe from the extracted file extractor archive.
- The QuickBMS program will now ask you to select an appropriate BMS script to use. Navigate your way to the “Street Fighter 5 pak extractor.bms” file from the SFVpakextractor.rar archive and select it.
- QuickBMS will now ask you to select an archive file or folder so it can begin extracting files within it. Select the file named “Pakspakchunk13-WindowsNoEditor.pak” in your Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Content\Paks\ folder and create a new folder to put the extracted files in.
- Rename the folder you created for the extracted files to DC9.
- Download the Laura Booty mod 1.0 by xHECZx archive file.
- Extract the DC9 folder in the mod archive you just downloaded to the DC9 folder you created in step 4 and overwrite appropriate files when prompted to do so.
- Move the DC9 folder with the newly overwritten files to the following directory Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV/StreetFighterV/Content/Chara/.
- Backup the “Pakspakchunk13-WindowsNoEditor.pak” file in the Paks folder (in case something goes wrong with your game) and then rename the original “Pakspakchunk13-WindowsNoEditor.pak” in that folder to something else. I suggest renaming it to “Pakspakchunk13-WindowsNoEditor.pak.BACKUP” so you can revert it back to normal easily if the need arises.
- Boot up Street Fighter V and enjoy Laura’s almost bare booty with all the colors of her default costume.
Still not convinced? Be sure to take a look at a demonstration video below from xHECZx private YouTube channel.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.