Posted by: ZenithTheOne 6 January 2016
HuniePot, the developers responsible for the hit sexy match-3 game HuniePop, have teased the release window for their latest simulator game HunieCam Studio.
According to the official HuniePot twitter account, the studio’s latest title, a simulator game about managing a small cam girl empire, should be out before the end of March of this year. The devs are also working hard to make sure the release date happens in February, way before the predicted deadline mentioned on Twitter. HunieCam Studio has also previously gotten through Steam Greenlight and as such will be released on Steam.
Beneath this paragraph, you can find some more details on the game’s pre-alpha version, a couple of telling screenshots and even a comprehensive trailer.
HunieCam Studio is our perverted answer to the tycoon/management sim genre. Players take control of a cam girl operation and try to make as much dirty, filthy internet money as possible. Recruit a variety of sexy ladies that have probably made some poor life choices. Manage your girls’ daily errands/activities to keep them stress-free and productive. Optimize your business by promoting girls who match the popular trends/fetishes. Abandon your morals and die of a coke overdose.
• Up to 20 unique girls who don’t mind showing a little skin to pay off that liberal arts degree.
• Send your girls to the Strip Club to increase their talent, the Convention Center to meet with fans, the Day Spa to relax a bit, etc…
• Unlock hot new outfits and hairstyles to attract more desperate nerds to your shows.
• Purchase sex toys and other kinky accessories to aid the girls’ performances and boost viewership.
• Promote your studio on other adult sites and fetish communities online.
• Analyze important statistics on your performers and fans to optimize revenue.
• Become a successful entrepreneur in the sex industry and die alone with no one to inherit your fortune.
For even more information and updates on the game’s development, be sure to check out HuniePot’s development blog.
While you wait for more updates on HuniePop developers’ newest game, why not follow LewdGamer’s Twitter and Tumblr accounts for further updates on your favorite lewd games and more?
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.