The indie developer Love Conquers All Games has just released a public demo of their newest erotic visual novel, Ladykiller in a Bind.
Also known as My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him And Now I Have To Deal With A Geeky Stalker And A Domme Beauty Who Want Me In A Bind!! Ladykiller in a Bind is an eroge VN about social manipulation, crossdressing and bondage all taking part on a seven-day cruise. According to the official Love Conquers All Games press kit, the game started development in 2012 just after the release of the studio’s other popular title Analogue: A Hate Story. Ladykiller in a Bind is also set to be the LCAG’s last visual novel project before they venture to explore games with a different kind of narrative. Don’t miss the game’s features, sample screenshots and trailer posted below.
– Two main romance routes… but don’t let that stop you from making out with everyone else.
– Six nights worth of explicit, consensual, kinky lesbian sex.
– Unique conversation system—instead of hanging off your every word, dialogue options appear as they occur to you and disappear as they become irrelevant to the conversation.
– Dynamic soundtrack by Isaac Schankler.
– Balance gathering votes to win favour with mitigating suspicion. The shy Stalker will help hack votes if you spend the night with her, but the sadistic Beauty will take care of your suspicion… for a price.
The game’s teaser demo is now available. Ladykiller in a Bind is set to release sometime in early 2016 for the PC and Mac with its price set at $20. For more information and future updates be sure to visit the game’s official homepage and the developer’s main blog.
If you enjoy our content and would like to support us, please consider donating to our Patreon.